Join the Board
Advokids' Board of Directors provides oversight, leadership, and fundraising support to the organization.
Our directors are essential to our success and bring a variety of talents and expertise to advance our mission.
As a statewide organization, we welcome directors from all across the state who can bring the energy, perspectives and passion to sustain our essential legal programs and services.
Board of Directors
- Patricia Black, Attorney at Law, Child Welfare Legal Specialist, Law Office of Patricia E. Black
- Lauren Case, Attorney at Law, Duane Morris LLP
- Margaret Coyne, Attorney at Law, Executive Director, Advokids
- Dan McKenzie, US Bank
- Janet Sherwood, Attorney at Law, Child Welfare Legal Specialist, Deputy Director, Advokids
- Kolleen Greenwald, Emergency Placement Foster Care Provider
- Amanda Stewart, Chief Executive Officer, Keens Shay Keens
- Didier Perez, Chief Executive Officer, PhenoBiome Inc.
- Mark Bettini, M.B.A, Financial Consultant
- David M. Brodzinsky, Ph.D., Developmental Psychologist
- Frederica L. Conrad, Ph.D., Child Psychologist
- Deborah Dentler, Attorney at Law, Foster Care Adoption
- Douglas R. Donnelly, Attorney at Law, Adoption Specialist
- Donna Wickham Furth, Attorney at Law, Amicus Curiae Consultant
- Susan Horst, Attorney at Law, Writ Specialist, California Appellate Law Group
- William J. Levinson, Ed.D., Executive Consultant
- Deborah Lowe Martinez, Attorney at Law, Education for Foster Youth
- Sally Coghlan McDonald, Attorney at Law, Special Education and Disability Rights
- Tiffany Sickler, Ph.D., Social Worker Consultant
Mailing List Signup
Join the Advokids mailing list and stay connected to our work to fight for the right of every child in California to safety, security, and a permanent home.
5643 Paradise Drive, Suite 12B
Corte Madera, CA 94925
11833 Mississippi Ave., 1st floor
Los Angeles, CA 90025