in partnership with
the Northern California Association of Counsel for Children,
Substance Abuse Addiction and Treatment:
Science and Mythology
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 (Note new date)
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Milton Marks Conference Center
San Diego Rooms, Lower Level
455 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
Up to 2.25 hours of MCLE offered for CA Attorneys (including one hour of credit in substance abuse or other physical competence issues)
- Helen Harberts, J.D., Consultant, Former Chief Probation Officer and Chief Deputy District Attorney, Butte County
- Working with addicted clients-how to maximize your outcomes
- Treatment programs that work-and how to get your clients moving in the right direction
- Appropriate and inappropriate uses of drug testing-what you need to know
NCACC Members Meeting, 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Typical agenda items include reports of the Amicus and Policy Committees and planning future training events. The Members Meeting is free of charge and all members are welcome.
Registration and Dinner, 5:00 p.m.
Training, 5:30-8:00 p.m.
- Early Registration (deadline: December 12, Friday): $40
- Late Registration: $50
Cancellation requests must be submitted by email to the contact information below before 5:00 p.m. on December 15 to qualify for a refund.
Contact Chris Wu at [email protected] or Jan Sherwood at [email protected]
5643 Paradise Drive, Suite 12-B
Corte Madera, California 94925
499 North Canon Drive, Suite 400
Beverly Hills, California 90210